Noah has developed a new obsession with wearing glasses. He loves to have them on. We just need to find some that fit his head because he gets frustrated when they keep falling off.
He also likes to wear other random things too.
The kids decided they wanted to have a family band. Caden, Noah and Lucas played the guitar while Halle sang. I got to be their screaming fan.
I love that my kids are old enough to play board games. They always love to play them. They even enjoy making their own board games. They are pretty creative!
We finally bought a piano! I thought the day would never come. We are so excited with our purchase!
Halle got to dress up as her favorite book character at school. She chose to dress up as Keira from Barbie Princess and the Popstar. She was very excited for her purple hair and pink microphone.








0 comments:
Post a Comment