Caden's 2nd Grade Picture
Halle's Kindergarten Picture
We got a letter a few weeks ago saying Caden failed his eye exam at school and needed to get his eyes checked by an eye doctor. This was a new experience for me and Lucas because neither of us have glasses. I took him to Sam's Club because I thought that would be most convenient. Caden had a total meltdown during the exam. He didn't like it at all. The doctor said he definitely needed glasses. They still needed to dilate his eyes, but they decided to do that when we came to pick up his glasses because we decided Caden had been traumatized enough that day. When we came back he totally freaked out when they dilated his eyes. I thought it was so weird because he usually doesn't freak out like that. They determined that he was color blind too. He inherited that from Grandpa Eyre. Even though it was a bad experience for him, he looks great in his new glasses! When he put them on for the first time he was so surprised how clear everything was.


2 comments:
I really like his new glasses! I think they totally suit his personality.
Glasses are totally cool!!!! :)
Post a Comment