CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Baby Abby

The Big Day!


Abby Elizabeth Hendrickson
Born- 11/26/13
@ 11:10 am
7 lbs. 6 oz.
21 in.



Her first bath (I think she liked it)



It's a girl!


She is the cutest baby ever!


Abby's siblings couldn't wait to meet her.

Halle is so excited to have a sister!


I think Caden likes her too.


Noah looked as Grandma Eyre held her.


The proud Daddy


Grandpa Eyre


Aunt Em


Uncle Jer


Aunt Mal


Our attempt at a family picture. I can't believe we're a family of 6 now!


Tired girl


We love her so much!



Everyone was jealous of our room because it was huge. I have connections.


This is our candlelight lunch. It was delicious!


I'm very grateful that the delivery went so well and that Abby is a healthy baby. We are so happy that she is apart of our family!

0 comments: