CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Liz Turns 33

Another Birthday has come and gone. They're not as fun as they used to be. This year I turned 33.

I kept telling Lucas that I wanted the sheet music to The Forgotten Carols. I was so proud that he bought it and he found it on sale. $3.99, can you believe it?! They were selling it for $20 online. I was very impressed. He got me an awesome cup too that doesn't sweat all over. That drives me crazy.


Hostess cupcakes are my favorite so he bought me a cupcake maker so I can make them whenever I want!


We went to Crown Burger for dinner. Yummy!! They have the best french fries ever!


My Birthday cake (Hostess cupcake, of course)


I was happy I got to share my Birthday with my favorite people!



0 comments: