CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 10, 2014

California Adventure (Day 2)

Our second day in California we went to California Adventure

We tried to get Caden to go on Screamin', but he wouldn't. I think that's the only ride that he's never been on. He said next time we go he will go on it. (we'll see)


Halle and Caden were determined to go on the Grizzly River Run even though it was a little cold out. Luckily we had some ponchos.


The crazy people

 

After each ride Halle would write about it in her journal


Tow Mater!


Caden was very excited to go on Radiator Springs Racers. That ride is awesome! Halle thought it went too fast.

 

Eva and Noah loved Mater's Junkyard Jamboree.


Noah wore his hat like this the whole time.


I'm pretty sure Luigi's Flying Tires is the dumbest ride ever.


Cars Land is amazing!


This is Caden's scary face.



Caden's first time on Tower of Terror. He loved it! (I think)


Abby had a great time!


High 5


My kids love the parades. We watched them more than once.



I think Caden would go on the Racer ride all day long if he could.



I love the pier at night.






0 comments: