On our way to Disneyland we stayed in Las Vegas. Our kids begged us to go to the M&M factory. We didn't really want to because the Strip isn't the best place for 4 young kids, but we gave in. When we walked into a casino Halle said, "I don't think we're invited to this party." I could not stop laughing.

I really wanted to go to the new Bobby Flay restaurant, Bobby's Burger Palace. I can check that off my bucket list. It was a little pricey, but the hamburger was delicious!
We stayed at the Baymont Inn. My kids love staying in hotels. I always feel bad for the people staying next to us because we are so loud. When Lucas was bringing all of our coolers to the room a lady said that we must be having a big party. We're going to get drunk from go gurts and string cheese. We really know how to party.
When we got to California, we went to the beach first. My kids were mad that I wouldn't let them jump in. I'm a mean mom, but it was too cold!
Halle loved to play in the sand.

0 comments:
Post a Comment