We got to visit Prince Edward Island while we were in Canada. I love Anne of Green Gables so I was VERY excited!
We took a ferry over to the island.
You can see it in the background.
Killing time...
There was a very cute lighthouse waiting for us when we got off the ferry.
Norma and Clyde bought tickets for us to see Anne of Green Gables The Musical. Of course Halle had to buy the hat with the braids. I secretly wanted to buy it too.
For some reason Caden was obsessed with the Cows Creamery store.
Here's Green Gables! It's not actually the house they used in the movie. This is the house that inspired Lucy Maud Montgomery to write the book. It was still awesome.
Lucas and Halle took a ride in Matthew's buggie.
Anne's room
Anne is telling Halle that the Haunted Woods really aren't haunted.
We took a stroll down Lover's Lane.
I was most excited about running in the fields and pretending I was Anne.
Taking a break for lunch.
We stopped at the Avonlea Train Station. It was a tourist trap so we didn't pay to go in. I still had to take pictures outside.
This is where Lucy Maud Montgomery's "house" is. Really it's just some foundation where her house used to be.
Playing at Cavendish Beach
This beach is gorgeous. I had to get the red cliffs in the background.
The Lake of Shining Waters
We had dinner at a cool little restaurant. It would've been better if they hadn't taken so long to bring us our food.
I loved Prince Edward Island!!









0 comments:
Post a Comment