CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Disneyland In December Day 2

We went to California Adventure on our second day.

We had to go straight to Noah's favorite ride, Toy Story Mania!





Caden is obsessed with Patrick on the Soarin' flight instruction video.


Halle loves Soarin'!


Caden would ride the rapids all day long. Luckily there wasn't a long line so they let them stay on and ride it a couple of times.



Caden wasn't happy to get his picture taken with me and the pretty flowers.


Mater is dressed up for Christmas!


I always wanted to take my picture by the Lizzie Suite sign on Radiator Racers.


It's a tire Christmas tree!


Noah loves Monsters Inc.!


We got to meet Sulley!


 Santa! I know him!


Tower of Terror


I've always wanted a Christmas tree decorated with hub caps.


Family picture at Cars Land.


 The whole family


0 comments: