CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Disneyland in December Day 6

Day 6 we spent in Disneyland.

We always take Caden's picture next to the Indian (or Native American) statue. It used to be in Frontier Land, but then they moved it. We were very happy when we found it on Main street!


Off to Dumbo!


Dumbo selfie



And the tea cups


They even decorate the Jungle Cruise for Christmas. They call it the Jingle Cruise.





We can't get enough of Space Mountain


I was so excited we got to meet the Mad Hatter and Alice

Abby made a new friend


Alice kind of looked like a man.


Waiting in line to meet Anna and Elsa. Halle wore her Anna dress and did her hair in braids for the occasion.  I'm glad they do fast passes now so you don't have to wait in line all day.


Olaf!

 

Abby just doesn't like to be separated from her mom.


 We finally got to meet them! Abby couldn't stop staring at Elsa. Caden refused to smile. Halle was very excited to stand by Anna.

 

Waiting for the Christmas parade.




Abby loves parades!


Mickey and Minnie are very festive


Abby waved to everyone


This is Anna telling Halle that she likes her dress.


They are best friends now.


Goofy and Pluto


Cinderella and Prince Charming


I swear you never see Pinocchio.


There's Santa!


Family by Small World

 

I think Caden was tired.

 

We tried to get a picture of the awesome Christmas tree. It was huge!


0 comments: