Our last day.
Caden had to compare his height with the Native American statue. He does it every time.
Noah had to do this a lot. He's finally 40 inches!
Trying the pumpkin beignets. I had high hopes, but they weren't very good. They had too much powdered sugar and they were very dry.
Splash Mountain
The Dole Whip floats are delicious! Lucas missed out on the Tiki Room because he was standing in line buying this. I don't know if he's sad or not.
We went back over to California Adventure because Caden said he was ready to ride California Screamin' for the first time.
About to get on...he looks terrified
Ready to take off...
He looks like he is having fun, but he assured everyone that he hated it. We'll see...
We packed up the house so we could head home
I'll miss the nice pool
and putting green
We stopped at the Las Vegas Temple on the way home.
It was a fun family vacation! We got season passes so there are many more trips to come!















1 comments:
Are you ready to go again? Because I am!
Post a Comment