Here's Halle with some really cute bed head when she woke up.
Here's Halle with the bear. She turned 10 months old a couple of days ago.
Here's some cute pictures with Caden and Halle. Halle hasn't learned to crawl the conventional way, but she is really good at scooting on her bum everywhere. Her favorite word to say right now is "hi". She says it constantly.
8 years ago
5 comments:
I can't stand how stinkin' cute they are...I love them both so much! :)
They are the loves of my life!
Your kids are adorable! I have to say that I think Halle looks like a Hendrickson!
Marintha
She is so cute! One of my nephews did the butt-scoot too, so funny!
It's fun to see Halle getting so big, but I hate that she now screams when I get anywhere near her. I will not accept defeat! It is not an option to not love our grandma. They are both soooo cute!
Post a Comment