For Labor Day weekend we went with Lucas' family to Wolf Creek. We had one good day of boating until the weather turned horrible and very cold. It was still fun hanging out inside and playing games. Of course we brought the camera, but we forgot to take pictures. I've been wanting to post some other crazy pictures of Caden and Halle so I will do that instead.
The other day I heard screaming and laughing in my bedroom so I went in there to check it out and this is what I found...Who knew it was so much fun to lay underneath the bed?! They find joy in the weirdest things!
Caden was playing in his sandbox (dirt box) the other day and I heard him start crying. I went to see what was wrong and he had some how dumped a pile of dirt on his head.Don't ask me how he did that, but he was very upset.
8 years ago
4 comments:
Knowing how anal Caden is about being clean, I'm sure being covered in that much dirt drove him nuts! haha
I am determined to see you guys this weekend. I am having serious Caden withdrawals!
That is so cute that they are both playing together and in unusual places. So cute!
I love that you took a picture before cleaning him up! (I would do the same thing)
Post a Comment