We decided to take Caden to Lagoon because Lucas got some discount passes from his work. I was hesitant at first, but we thought we would give it a try. He loved it! I was very surprised. I told Lucas this meant he was ready for Disneyland next year. He wasn't so sure, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
This is Caden's first ride experience. Bulgy the Whale. His face was so funny. He didn't really know what to think. Sorry the pictures are blurry. The ride was going a little fast.Next up he tried the flying space ship things. He didn't really like this ride. He started screaming in the middle of it. The girl in front of him tried to comfort him.
He loved the car ride. He likes to pretend to drive my car so he was very excited when he got to drive a car and it actually moved.
Halle was too little to ride the rides, but she was very content in her stroller.
Caden also liked driving the boat and ringing the bell. I think he liked the rides that stayed on the ground the most.
Here's Emily riding the Merry Go Round. We were very glad that she could come and hang out with us.
Here's Lucas and Caden on the Merry Go RoundHere's Me and Halle riding the train. She got to ride the train and the Merry Go Round
Caden got brave and rode Puff the Magic Dragon. I tried to get a picture, but they were going too fast. You can see Lucas' head.
Off to Lagoon A Beach... Halle took the oportunity to take a nap.
Caden had a lot of fun in the kiddie pool.
Caden got extra brave and rode the log ride. My little boy is growing up!
I couldn't believe how wet they got!It was a very fun day!
8 years ago
6 comments:
Mike said "How long were they there?" which I thought was hilarious!
Looks like a really fun day and it totally looks like you are ready for Disneyland!! Also, I am VERY IMPRESSED that Caden did the log ride - way to go!
Thanks for inviting me. It was a fun day! When are we going to Disneyland?!
Hey guys!! It is Brandon and Bridget! I am so glad that you have a blog!! Your family is so dang cute! I have always loved the name Hallie! Just if you want to know.. I am doing a surprise b-day party for Brandon's birthday if you guys want to come.. there is an invite on my blog goldsberrys.blogspot.com or you can send me your email and I will send it that way bridge15mb@hotmail.com
It looks to me like you're like the superbowl winners...going to Disneyland. I can't believe how big both your little monkeys are getting. I'm impressed that Caden was so adventurous and brave. Now we just have to work on Halle getting brave enough that she doesn't scream everytime she sees me.
That looks like so much fun. I'm glad he had a good time. We just took Bode on the Merry-Go-Round at the fair and he was not too happy. Brandon had to feed him Starburst pieces to make him okay with it.
Your kids are so cute! We are totally in if you go to Disneyland! It's never to early to get your kids hooked on Disneyland.
Post a Comment