CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Halle is getting bigger!

Halle turned 9 months old on Tuesday so we took her picture with the bear.

I took her to the doctor yesterday and she is doing great! I love the 9 month appointment because you don't have to get any shots. She already has an earache so I didn't want to inflict more pain on her. Here are her stats:
Weight 18 lb. 1 oz. (I thought it would be higher) That's in the 30th percentile
Height 27 1/4 inches That's in the 32nd percentile
Head 18 1/2 That's in the 96th percentile (Both my kids have big heads. I guess they get that from their dad)

5 comments:

Audrey said...

Halle is the cutest! I want to hear her say "hi". Come visit.

Elmer said...

Who knew she was so "little." :)

Amy said...

Look at all that dark hair, what a cutie!

Heather said...

She is such a doll. Can we have her?

Mama H. said...

I refuse to believe that Halle is that old. I also don't think those thighs look like a 30 percentile. She does at 100 in the cute quotient though.