We went to the Salt Lake County fair yesterday to see Emerson Drive perform. It was a lot of fun! Charlie Jenkins opened for them (I think that's his name.) He was a contestant on Nashville Star. I didn't watch it, but I think he was the first person voted off. He was actually really good (not as good as Emerson Drive.)
Here are the Hotties from Emerson Drive
Caden likes to pretend that he's on American Idol. He was really sad that we wouldn't let him go up there and sing and play the piano. He had a lot of fun dancing.
Halle had a lot of fun too!
By the end of the night everyone got a little tired.
We are so glad that my family got tickets and invited us to go and thank you to Emily and Malorie for saving us seats on the 4th row!
8 years ago
3 comments:
Liz Halle looks just like you!!! They are so cute! I still can't believe you and Amy have two kids... man alive!
Holy Luke clone.......I guess its only fair since Caden looks like Liz.
Halle is the girl version of Luke
Looks like fun. Your family is so cute! (I'm always amazed/jealous of Lucas' tan!)
Post a Comment