Today we decided to go to Bear Lake to get some fresh raspberry shakes. I usually don't like fruity ice cream, but these are delicious! Caden didn't want to try it at first, which surprised me because he loves ice cream. After we were there for a while he said "OK mom. I try it."(just like that) He ended up eating half the cup. Halle liked it too! Here are some pictures from our fun day.After we got back from Bear Lake we went to our Ward Barbecue. We were having a lot of fun until the bully from Caden's nursery class attacked him with the barbecue grill brush. Here are his battle wounds. He put up a good fight.
8 years ago
6 comments:
I'm so jealous! I looooove those shakes. This post makes me want to jump in the car and head up there! P.S. good for Caden for putting up a good fight against the nursery bully! Hopefully that kid learned a lesson!
Someone hurt my baby?! I hope Caden took care of him. ;)
Wow, that is crazy. What did the other parent say. I hope Caden fought back. :) Sounds like a fun time overall though.
I am so proud of you for enjoying a fruity dessert! I love their shakes too. Caden looks so tough with his battle wound and short hair cut :)
I can't believe we missed you guys! I think we were still there when you got there...then we headed over to Logan too. Too bad the cell phones were out of service. That would have been fun to meet up.
Poor Caden!!! I hope he heals well. Already being bullied eh? Thats not good Liz :)
Post a Comment