CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Our new floor!

I forgot to post pictures of our new floors. We took out the carpet in the great room, hall, and living room and put down wood floors. It turned out really good! We are very grateful to Adam for helping us. There is no way we could have done it by ourselves.

Here is the before picture...


Here is the during picture....

Here is the living room after...



Here is the great room after....

5 comments:

Sabrina said...

It looks great. Can't wait to see your house when you and Lucas have your Christmas party.

Audrey said...

Is that Cookie Monster?

Devon said...

Wow - it looks really good! Did you guys paint too?

Laura and Jason said...

That looks awesome Liz! Your house looks so cute! When you going to invite us over? :)

Amy said...

That looks great. I see Caden enjoys Cookie Monster. It's good to see some of your house. Can you take a picture of the outside? I've never seen it.