I was worried that Halle was never going to walk. She would take a few steps here and there, but she still crawled everywhere. Her 15 month appointment is approaching and I didn't want to tell the doctor that she couldn't walk. I don't know what got into her last night. She stood up and decided that she was going to walk and she's been walking ever since then.
8 years ago
5 comments:
Yay Halle! What a cutie. And Caden can walk too!
Yay! She finally figured it out! And Caden, thanks for playing. :)
Woohoo! How cute!!! I love Caden's commentary on it :)
That is the CUTEST little pedestrian I've seen for a while. I thought Caden said thanks for praying, but playing makes more sense. Love those kids!
That's funny that Kiara's your friend's daughter. She is SO cute! I actually already voted for her. I think she is definitely the cutest in that age group! I couldn't believe they chose Mason. It's so funny.
Post a Comment