Devon tagged me so here it goes...
1. Go to my documents/pictures.
2. Go to my 6th file folder.
3. Go to my 6th picture.
4. Blog about it.
5. Tag 6 people to do the same.This is a picture of Lucas by the Leaning Tower of Pisa. I was trying to make it look like he was holding it up, but it didn't really work out that way. We went to Europe almost 4 years ago (I can't believe it was that long ago). We didn't have good luck with trains while we were in Italy. They ended up having a train strike so we were in Venice longer than we thought we were going to be. We only had an hour in Pisa so we took the bus to the tower and took some pictures and got back on the train. That's probably the only thing to see there, but I wish that we weren't so rushed.
Now I tag Amy, Laura, Emily, Jana, Mindy, and Melanie
8 years ago
2 comments:
Someday I WILL go there too!
AHHHHH! I'm not at home and so I can't look to see what my tagged picture is going to be but I'm nervous. YIKES.
Post a Comment