So I have to admit that I am kind of addicted to the talk show Studio 5. Lucas gets really annoyed because most of our conversations consist of what I learned on Studio 5 that day. The hosts are kind of lame, but I like all the interesting topics that they talk about. One of my favorite things are the recipes they make. This week I actually made 2 of them. One day they were talking about quick and easy meal recipes.(I'm all about that) They used the Four Cheese Rice a Roni and added hamburger to it. It was actually really good. I liked the rice without the hamburger too. The other one I made was their recipe for Cafe Rio Pork Salad. I kind of got sick of that salad because I ate it so much, but this turned out really good and it was really easy to make. The rice was very delicious! Here is a link to the recipe. http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=204&sid=5617824 If you haven't watched the show you should check it out. It's on channel 5 at 11:00 am.
I wanted to post this video of Caden on the last post, but it wouldn't work. Emily has a really cute video of Caden singing I Am a Child of God on her blog.
8 years ago
4 comments:
I can't believe how on key he is. He's been practicing! American Idol, watch out! And Halle mouthing the words is adorable. :)
Seriously, when Caden is a famous singer these are the videos they are going to be showing on the "before they were stars" shows. He's amazing!
I love Cafe Rio Pork, so we will have to try that! thanks for sharing!
What a good little cheerleader Halle is! She just needs to wait until it's over... no worries though Caden just keeps on going. What a true star!
Post a Comment