We took Caden to his first Jazz game last night. He was very excited and he couldn't stop talking about it. He wanted to be the one to give his ticket to the ticket guy. He is very independent. He was really into it during the first quarter. The guy in front of us was very impressed that he knew all the players names. He kept yelling "Memo for three!" We've trained him well. He started going down hill at the end of the 2nd quarter and he was alseep by the third quarter. For a three year old I thought he did pretty well. I forgot to take my camera so I took his picture with his ticket this morning. He wasn't really cooperating. I know it looks like he has a disease around his mouth. He keeps licking his lips and he won't stop so it's irritated now. Does anyone have a cure for that? I can't get him to stop.
8 years ago
1 comments:
How fun!! I had to chuckle about the licking around the lips!! I used to do that when I was little! I did it till I was like 10!! You can see that awful red around my lips in all pictures! I think I eventually grew out of it. You could try bag balm to make it go away, but not sure how to make him stop doing it!
Post a Comment