I never know what my kids are going to say. Here are some funny stories...
Caden: Mom, I pooed on the floor.
Me: Why did you do that?
Caden: I was trying to make my poo noises and it just came out.
He has also found a new love for winter hats...Here's a funny story about Halle...
Lucas: Where are your toes?
Halle:(points to her toes)
Lucas: Where is your head?
Halle:(points to her head)
Halle:(points to her bum) And this is my tail.
I don't know why I found that so funny, but I could not stop laughing. She has never said that before.
She also likes to carry around this Ernie toy that is like 2 inches tall. She doesn't call it Ernie, she calls it "My Big Bird." Don't ask me why. If she loses it, she screams until I tear the whole house apart to find it. I wish she could find a bigger toy to love.
8 years ago
5 comments:
This post is hilarious given what the Hendricksons commonly refer to as a "tricky Ernie" you covered all the bases and Im not sure you even realized it. Luke should have picked up on it though.
You guys need to have the dreaded "talk" with your kids about bodily functions and let them know about whatever it is you choose to call passing gas. Too funny!!!
Ps mormons have horns maybe they will start having tails too.
That's funny! I never knew how well those two stories connected.
These stories made me laugh. Don't you just love what kids decide to pick for their favorites. Next time the boys go to scout camp, we totally should get together.
If ever you want to discourage any of Halle's suitors in the future...tell them she has a tail, she said so herself. LOL
I wish Kenzie would wear hats.
Oh that Ernie thing is so funny. Lucky you!
Post a Comment