It was the Hendrickson Halloween Party a few weekends ago. Caden is terrified of Halloween. Any time he sees any Halloween decorations he freaks out. Sam's Club has the scariest decorations. Right when we walk in the door of Sam's Club, Caden closes his eyes and hides his head until we are done. I feel bad for the kid, but it is kind of funny. Lucas thinks Emily and I traumatized him when we took him on the Terror Ride at Lagoon. I think it builds character. For Halloween this year I let him pick out his costume. He said he wanted to be a dragon so that was the costume we got. Before we went to the Halloween party he said he was bringing his blanket with because he wanted to be a ghost too. I think he brought it so he could keep it over his head the whole time and he wouldn't have to see the scary decorations. This is what he looked like in the car on the way over...Halle, on the other hand, didn't want anything to do with costumes. She wouldn't put anything on so I figured the Halloween shirt from last year would do.
Mason was a very cute M&M
Neve was also cute in her costume. I can't believe she just turned 1.
This is Dallin as Mario...
Gracie was a cute Hannah Montana...
I thought the back of Caden's costume was adorable.
Lucas and Dave were brave enough to donate their bodies for the mummy game. Ella, Sam, and Kylee were big helpers.
The doughnut game is always fun.
And last of all, we decorated cookies...
This was the day I bid farewell to my trusty Camry. Now it is in the loving arms of Heidi and Eric. (I did shed a tear)
8 years ago
5 comments:
How fun! Rusty has a love-hate relationship wih Halloween as well. Candy - good...Scary ghosts - bad. Did you guys get a new car?
We didn't get a "new" car. My parents bought a new van and they gave us their old van. It's so much nicer.
I think I had the most fun at the party. Thanks for playing...
The Terror Ride builds character. He'll thank me for it someday.
Sounds like a fun time. That is so funny that he's terrified. I love his dragon costume and the Mario costume. Very cute.
Post a Comment