One of my favorite things to do this time of year is going to Temple Square to see the lights. We made our annual trip down there. I'm happy to report that we didn't have any meltdowns so that made the trip quite pleasant. Caden was very excited to go and see all the Christmas trees and he loves it every time we get to see a temple. Halle enjoyed all the lights also.
Can you tell the kids were excited to go?....The kids haven't been very cooperative lately when we want to take pictures. I'm sure when they get older and look at all their pictures they'll wonder why they were never smiling. We do it for the memories.
8 years ago
5 comments:
I'm with you on judging how good an event was based on the number of melt downs we have. Cute kids!!
Is Caden asleep or just being difficult? haha
I love Caden's double chin in that first picture.
I'm bummed we didn't get to go see the lights this year! It looks like you had a blast.
Thanks for the photos. They make us smile, even when the kids don't. Looks like a fun outing.
Post a Comment