I've always wanted to make chicken pot pie, but I've always been too scared to try. Don't ask me why because it's really easy. I decided to make it the other day and I was so excited with how it turned out that I had to take some pictures. Lucas thought I was a little weird. Here's the pictures of my big accomplishment...
8 years ago
4 comments:
Way to go! I'm sure it tasted much better than the frozen ones Tad eats all the time.
Liz,
It looks like you did a great job with Chicken Pot pie. You'll have to share the recipe. My husband has a cooking blog. You'll have to check it out. He takes pictures of everything he makes. It's not a weird habit! www.cspencer.net
Alison
Very impressive - you should invite us over because it looks like way to much work for me.
Wow, that doesn't look like frozen pie crust. I probably won't make it, but it sure looks good. Maybe you could just take pity on us and invite us over.
Post a Comment