I was going to post pictures from our Moab trip last week, but I forgot our camera at my parents house. I'll let you know what's going on in our family instead. (sorry there's no pictures)
Caden is almost 2 1/2 years old. He is always on the go and he won't stop talking, especially at church. He hasn't learned the reverent thing yet. He loves to sing. His biggest goal is to make it to American Idol. He loves to pretend he's on it. I have to introduce him and he'll come running down the hall. I can't believe how many songs he knows. I swear he learns a new one everyday. His favorite TV show right now is Caillou. He asks just like him, which can get annoying. We have checked out all of the Caillou videos from the library so hopefully they order some more because I have all of them memorized. He is such a fun kid and I can't believe how big he is getting!
Halle is 11 months old. She has finally figured out the crawling thing and she is making up for lost time. It was kindof nice when she wasn't mobile. I didn't have to childproof my house for Caden, but I will definitely have to do it for Halle. She is learning so many new words and it is so cute to hear her talk. Her favorite thing to do right do is throw things and say "Aah Oh." She is following in her brother's footsteps with Elmo. Everytime she hears him she gets very excited. She likes to steal all of Caden's Elmo toys. That doesn't make Caden very happy because he can't share anything. Halle loves Caden even when he is mean to her. She gets really excited when he walks into the room.
Lucas and I are pretty boring. He is still working for Tax Commission. He gets to go to exciting places like Price! I stay at home with the kids. If anybody knows of any jobs you can do at home with two kids let me know. Hopefully I will get my camera back so I can post some pictures. It always makes the posts more interesting!
8 years ago
3 comments:
Isn't it amazing how kids can do/watch/say the same thing over and over and over...they sure are cute, but they require a whole lot of patience! I don't know of any jobs, but I'll let you know if I hear of anything.
It doesn't get much better than Price...or Vernal.
I wish I had a picture of Caden cheering at the wii bowling game the other night. I've been laughing all week when I think about it.
You have such a cute family! Your pictures of Vegas reminded me of our Olympic Break trip down there. That was a lot of fun. Remember the shower curtains??? haha..
Post a Comment