CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Halloween costumes

Caden and Halle got to wear their Halloween costumes for the Hendrickson family party. We took some pictures at my parents house before we went. I had this cute monkey costume for Caden to wear, but he would not put it on. Two year olds are so stubborn! We decided to let him be an American Idol contestant because that's what he pretends to be all day anyways. Halle loved her bear costume!





Don't you love the mohawk?! He got his "golden ticket to Hollywood!"

He wouldn't let us put the sign on the front of his shirt so we had to trick him and put it on the back. He didn't even know it was there.

Halle is a very cute teddy bear!


FYI-If you haven't checked Mike and Keri's blog yet there is a funny video of Caden and Kylee playing the Wii. I could not stop laughing!

4 comments:

Audrey said...

Caden Hendrickson,the next American Idol!!!

Jana said...

What cute kids! That is so funny that Caden won't wear his costume, because EmmaLee is the exact same way! She will not try on anything! You came up with a great idea, how cute. It must be the terrible two's!

Hendricksonblog said...

I didnt get to see Halle in her costume the other day. She is so cute and I love that her skin tone matches Sams.
April

Heather said...

You guys have the most adorable kids! They looked so cute in their costumes.