CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halle is 11 months old!

So Halle has been 11 months old for like 2 weeks now so this post is a little late. We've all been really sick so I haven't done much of anything. She is getting really big! Her two favorite words right now are "baby" and "doggie". She refers to every person she sees as a baby and every animal is a doggie. (except for Elmo because she refers to him as Elmo) She is very fiesty. She beats Caden up a lot. If he takes her toys she will pull his hair and hit him. You would think that Caden could take her, but he just comes cryingt to me. I can't believe that she is going to be one in a couple of weeks! This year has gone by fast!





2 comments:

Heather said...

She's such a doll. How funny that she is beating on Caden already. I haven't seen that sassy, bullying side of her yet.

Hendricksonblog said...

She is really cute so who cares if she's mean right?