So I have been having some discipline issues with Caden lately. He has been horrible! I have mainly been using time out as a punishment and it doesn't even phase him. Here is a picture of him in time out the other day. He's only there for 2 minutes, but he managed to fall asleep.Sometimes he even asks me if he can go sit in time out. Obviously he doesn't mind it. Does anyone have any discipline tactics that have worked for them? I need help!
8 years ago
3 comments:
That was a horrible story you told me about the poo in the tub. YUCK!!! I wish I could help with your discipline tactics. I haven't had much of a chance at that yet. All I have to do at this point it tell Kenzie NO very firmly and she bursts into tears.
Tell him if he's not a good boy he won't be able to see his favorite aunt, Audj.
well from the looks of it he may have needed a nap
Post a Comment