Lucas always makes fun of me because I always try and figure out who people look like. It's kind of become an obsession of mine. I wanted to share some of my favorites. You let me know what you think...
KYLE KORVER and...
ROLAND STEADHAM (he's the meteorologist on channel 2)
CAILLOU and....
CADEN (he acts just like him too)
RAJON RONDO and...
JOEY (you know you look like him Joey, don't deny it)
CRAIG BOLERJACK and...
TRENT (this is a bad picture of you Trent, but I still see it)
Lucas' Note:
8 years ago

5 comments:
I'm actually quite impressed, Liz! Most of those actually do look really similar! I'm afraid to hear who you think I look like. I don't think I want to know :)
No, no, no, no!!!!!!! You are totally ruining Kyle Korver for me. I have to admit they all do look alike but I'm trying to erase the Kyle Korver reference.
Trent really does look like Craig. Caden may look like Caillou, but he definitely isn't as annoying as Caillou.
I can't really see Lucas', but I totally see all of Liz's even the blurry one. Very interesting. Caden, what a cute little cartoon boy. :)
NO to all the Korvers but yes on all others. My family always thought that about Trent. The question is , is Hillary Swank "hot" or just attractive?
Post a Comment