I turned on American Idol last night because I thought Caden would be excited to watch it since he is obsessed with it. Right when I turned it on he ran out of the room. I thought that was kind of strange, but I kept on watching it. A couple minutes later he ran down the hall wearing all of his American Idol attire. He was out of control and he sang the whole time the show was on. My favorite songs were Old McDonald Had a Farm and the ABC's.(Halle joined in with that one)
Here's some cute pictures...
Caden and Ryan Seacrest
Caden and David Osmond
8 years ago
6 comments:
That's my boy! I am glad that he has decided to follow in my footsteps. It will bring him nothing but joy and happiness in the years to come!
That is so cute. My TV had a spill and it went out on Wednesday and so I missed the SLC auditions. I was quite bummed.
One of the many reasons I love him so much!
That is hilarious! Those moments make being a mom so worth it!
That is so cute. Is David Osmond trying out? I remember in high school my friend was sooooo in love with him.
Holy crap I love that kid!!
Post a Comment