CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Happy 5 Year Anniversary

Actually our anniversary is tomorrow, but I didn't know if I would have time to post tomorrow.
I can't believe it has been 5 years! The time has just flown by! I just wanted to reminisce about the fun memories that we have had together...

We definitely can't forget about our awesome trip to Europe. Maybe we'll have enough money so we can go back for our 50th anniversary. (We can always hope)




We had a lot of fun learning how to be independent when we lived in Oregon.


The birth of Caden was also a big milestone in our marriage.

Buying our new house was very scary, but it has been very rewarding.

The birth of Halle was also an added blessing to our family.

Thank you Lucas for all of the great memories of our first 5 years. I can't wait for many more memories to come! I love you!

4 comments:

Elmer said...

Congrats on 5 years!

Mama H. said...

Sorry I didn't remember to tell you happy anniversary when I talked to you today. Have a great anniversary and thanks for being such a great wife to Luke & an awesome mom to those adorable kids!!

Sabrina said...

Happy anniversary! I'm jealous you went on a European trip and one of you didn't have to dance along the way.

Jana said...

That is so great! It's fun to look back on all of the things you accomplished in just five years! You guys are such a great family.