CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Caden turned 3 years old and Halle turned 18 months old a couple of days ago. I guess Caden thinks that everyday should be his birthday because everyday he asks me if he's turning 4 today. Not yet! I let him open one of his presents when he woke up and he was very excited. It was a shirt and I've never seen a kid that happy about clothes. Every 5 minutes he would come up to me and give me a hug and tell me that's exactly what he wanted. I should've just stopped there, it would've saved me a lot of money. He was very disappointed when he woke up and all the decorations weren't up. I assured him that we would put them up for the party. Here's some pictures from his fun party...

The Birthday Boy!

He loved all of his presents!



Halle especially liked all of the balloons.


Luckily my mom is really good at decorating cakes. She's amazing!


4 comments:

Malorie said...

I love that he kept telling you that the shirt was all he ever wanted. He is the cutest!

Hendricksonblog said...

you better worry about that. He is going to be an expensive teenager with his name brand clothes. Every time i see a picture of Halle it makes me smile....she is so cute

Mama H. said...

Sorry we missed the official party, but we loved seeing everyone on Saturday. I've always felt bad about giving kids clothes because the parents like them more than the kids. It was fun to see him so excited about his new threads. Thanks for playing!

Amy said...

So cute! That is so funny that he was so pumped about the clothes. Exciting Halle can go to nursery too, how's that going. Happy Birthday Caden!!!