CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 22, 2009

Pictures and Doctor Visits Pt. 1

Caden got to go to the Doctor for his 3 year check up. I was very impressed with how he acted this time. It shows me that he his growing up. He was very polite and he did everything that the Doctor and nurse asked him to. I took Halle and him at the same time and he was very concerned for Halle. She was crying a lot and he kept telling the Doctor, "I don't think Halle likes that very much." The Doctor assured him that everything was ok. He is such a nice big brother.

Here's his stats:
Weight: 34.6 pounds 77th percentile
Height: 38.5 inches 74th percentile
BMI: 16.41 63rd percentile

His 3 year old pictures turned out very cute. He was very cooperative this time and he actually smiled.






1 comments:

Elmer said...

That's so sweet he was concerned about Halle. What a good brother he is.