CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 22, 2009

Pictures and Doctor Visits Pt. 2

Halle got to go to the doctor for her 18 month appointment. She does not like the doctor very much. She freaked out the whole time and then she was happy when he finally left. She actually said "bye bye" when he walked out the door. I like our doctor a lot. He is very patient and good with kids. Halle has turned into a little peanut. She eats a lot, but she doesn't gain any weight.

Here's her stats:
Weight: 21 lbs 13.5 oz. 14th percentile
Height 30 inches 9th percentile
Head circumference 50 cm 99th percentile (she still has a big head)

Her 18 month pictures turned out really cute!






3 comments:

Elmer said...

Love the pictures. She looks more grown up every time I see her!

Mindy said...

Very, very cute pictures. You, know I've been told big heads are attractive. (This is all from my Mom who told me this because my head was always bigger than everyone elses). Even in high school when I was measured for my cap the girl told me my head was the biggest of all the girls and most of the boys. Nice.

mh said...

I loved the pictures! Both of your kids are so cute! Lucy wasn't too happy at her 18 month check up either! Oh well!